Bell Oaks Executive Search, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, focuses on helping client firms identify, attract and hire management to executive-level positions for their organizations.
Comprised of professionals with diverse business backgrounds and boasting a strong track record of over 45 years, Bell Oaks offers clients what other executive search firms can’t – longevity and first-hand business experience built upon solid professional relationships. Our vision is to cultivate deep relationships with our clients and partners through honesty, authenticity and integrity.
Bell Oaks is poised for growth and we are looking to hire a talented Search Consultant to join the firm. The Search Consultant at Bell Oaks is vital to the success of the firm and our clients. Search Consultants manage the research, recruiting, interviewing, and presentation of candidates for our open searches.
- Four-year degree required.
- Curiosity to learn – Bell Oaks is a generalist firm intentionally not focused on one industry or profession; as a result our people are constantly challenged to learn about new businesses. The successful candidate must enjoy this process.
- Understand and adhere to Bell Oaks Core Values.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization and the ability to multi-task.
- Our clients rely on accurate and thorough information. Attention to detail is critical to success.
- Thick skin and a “get-it-done” mentality to handle the ups and downs of executive search.
- Positive attitude and professional maturity.
- Openness to try new approaches, make mistakes and learn from them.
- An understanding that this is not a typical “9-5” job. Must be able to accommodate rare situations that require earlier mornings or occasional work in the evenings.
- Keen ability to evaluate talent and determine the right fit for our clients.
The Search Consultant’s responsibilities will encompass (but not be limited to) the following:
- Conduct thorough research on every search to identify target industries, companies, and professionals.
- Actively recruit and network to find qualified candidates for the company’s open searches.
- Thoroughly interview candidates and prepare candidate presentations that provide details/data that is relevant to our client.
- Work diligently to meet assigned activity goals assigned by supervisor.
- Contribute to the overall success of the firm! We’re 45 years old, but we’re nimble and open to change. We invite participation from everyone to come up with new ideas and a better way to achieve success.
- Attend client visits at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Manage searches and work directly with the client at the discretion and direction of the supervisor.
- Pursue business development leads found in the course of recruiting/networking and turn over to supervisor.
- Attend training and development meetings as directed.
- Be enthusiastic, respectful, and positive in every interaction! Bell Oaks’ key difference is how we treat candidates, and it is the Search Consultant’s job to provide each candidate and client with a professional experience.